Below are the list of products added for enquiry. Please fill your personal details and send. You can always go back to Products and add further.
Back to Products list
INDUSTRIAL GEAR OILS (IGO) HD are synthetic multifunctional fluids specially formulated for gears, bearings and air compressors operating under demanding conditions. PAO base oils are chosen for low temperature performance are blended with selected additives packages to produce these superior performance lubricants.
IGO HD fluids are suitable for a wide range of gears, bearings and compressor applications in forestry, mining, marine and heavy duty industries where low seasonal start up temperatures and /or high operating temperatures prevail. These are suitable for many gear oil applications such as worm gears and helical gear boxes and have an excellent ability to perform under sever heavy load and shock loading conditions.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Long equipment life.
• Minimized down time
• Optimal oil service life.
• Anti-wear protection.
• Oxidation and corrosion inhibition.
• Foam and aeration suppression.
• Excellent thermal stability.
• Broad range of application.
• High viscosity index.
• Excellent low temperature fluidity.
PERFORMANCE LEVELS: Meets and Exceeds:
• AFNOR NF E48-603 HM
• ANSI/AGMA 9005-EO2
• GM LS2 specifications
• ANSI/AGMA Standard 9005-E02, Anti-Scuff/Anti-Wear (EP)Oils
• DIN 51517 Part 3, Lubricating Oils, Type CLP
• Fives Cincinnati P-77 (ISO VG 150), P-74 (ISO VG 220)
• German Steel Industry SEB 181226, Type CLP
• ISO 12925-1:1996, Type L-CKC
• U.S. Steel 224
HEALTH & SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT:
Prolonged and repeated contact with oil may cause skin disorders. Avoid contact. Wash immediately with soap and water. Do not discharge used oil in to drains or the environment. Dispose to an authorized used oil collection point. For further Information on Safety Guidelines please refer to MSDS available on our website www.lubrex.net
Packing Size: 20L, 208L