Below are the list of products added for enquiry. Please fill your personal details and send. You can always go back to Products and add further.
Back to Products list
OPTIMUS TURBINE OIL is available in ISO viscosity grades 32, 46 and 68. Formulated with high-quality base oil and selected additives packages. It offers good oxidation stability and corrosion protection along with good demulsibility, antifoaming and air release properties
• Steam turbines used in industrial power generation.
• Large to moderate marine steam turbine propulsion machinery and associated auxiliary equipment.
• Industrial steam turbines, gas turbines and water turbines.
• Circulating systems, anti-friction bearings, enclosed gears, hydraulic units and other industrial applications, providing there is no requirement for anti-wear additives.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Good oxidation stability prolonging the service life of the oil and increasing service intervals.
• Good air release properties protect against air entrainment and ensure optimum oil film thickness, protecting equipment components.
• Good antifoaming properties avoid the buildup of foam, and reduce oil leakage from the system.
• Good water separation properties ensure that any water contamination can be easily separated from the oil, protecting equipment against rusting and corrosion and extending oil life.
• Anti-rust and corrosion prevention properties further protect equipment from rusting and corrosion, and extend equipment life.
• ASTM 4304 Rev A Type I
• DIN 51515L-TD, 51524 Part 1
• JIS K-2213 Type 2 w/add
HEALTH & SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT:
Prolonged and repeated contact with oil may cause skin disorders. Avoid contact. Wash immediately with soap and water. Do not discharge used oil in to drains or the environment. Dispose to an authorized used oil collection point. For further Information on Safety Guidelines please refer to MSDS available on our website www.lubrex.net
Packing Size: 208L