Below are the list of products added for enquiry. Please fill your personal details and send. You can always go back to Products and add further.
Back to Products list
LUBREX MARINE 2T PLUS is a premium performance, two stroke, marine outboard motor oil formulated with a special ash less additive system. It is pre diluted with high flash point solvent to facilitate mixing with petrol at all temperatures. And is designed for engines requiring NMMA TC-WIII performance lubricants, operating in all service conditions.
• All water cooled, high performance, two stroke, marine outboard engines, including the latest designs.
• Oil Injected engines.
• Oil-Petrol premix engines (Petrol to oil ratios up to and including 100:1.)
• Air Cooled, two stroke engines where API TD or NMMA performance level oils are specified.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Maintains high power output.
• Superior piston cleanliness and minimizes deposit formation.
• Reduces maintenance cost due to enhanced lubricity.
• Trouble free operation.
• Maximizes spark plug life.
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS: Meets and Exceeds:
• NMMA TC-W3, TCWIII, TC-W for all liquid cooled two stroke engines.
• API TD, TC or JASO FB Oils for all air cooled two stroke engines.
HEALTH & SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT:
Prolonged and repeated contact with oil may cause skin disorders. Avoid contact. Wash immediately with soap and water. Do not discharge used oil in to drains or the environment. Dispose to an authorized used oil collection point. For further Information on Safety Guidelines please refer to MSDS available on our website www.lubrex.net
Packing Size: 1L, 4L, 5L, 20L, 208L