Shift Syn-Trans is recommended for heavy duty manual transmissions where extended service intervals are required, including commercialline haul, vocational, off-road and bus applications. Not recommended for hypoid gear applications in differentials and final drivers whereAPI GL-5, MIL-PRF-2105E or SAE J2360 lubricants are specified.
- SAE 90
- EATON PS-386
- Navistar MPAPS B6816- Type2-
- SAE 140
- EATON PS-164 Rev 7
- Navistar MPAPS B6816- Type1-
- Excellent load carrying and anti-wear performance.
- Extended drain capabilities.
- Optimized thermal and oxidation stability.
- High viscosity index and outstanding low-temperature fluidity.
- Compatible with a wide range of seal elastomers.
- Excellent viscosity retention, which contributes to system protection throughout the fluid’s service life.
- Improved friction reduction properties
- 1L, 4L, 5L, 20L, 25L, 208L