Shift Ultra FE is specifically developed for all ZF gearboxes with or without Intarder allowing a drain interval up to 540.000 km. Thislubricant is particularly suited for latest ZF gearboxes with Carbon synchronization (ZF TE-ML 01E) and for ZF gearboxes with Molybdenumsynchronization (ZF TE-ML 02E). Shift Ultra FE 75W-80 meets the requirements of VOLVO 97307 (Drain interval up to 400.000 km), MAN 341type Z5 (Drain interval up to 500.000 km) with or without Intarder, Retarder application VOITH CLASS C, MAN 341 type VR and MB 235.28.Shift Ultra FE is also suitable for extended drain intervals on gearboxes of commercial vehicles from Renault Trucks, DAF, Iveco and for allcommercial vehicles equipped with manual and automated gearboxes and any application requiring an API GL-4 level of performance.
- API GL-4
- VOITH CLASS C
- VOLVO 97307 /97305
- MAN 341 E3/Z3/Z4/Z5
- MB 235.28
- ZF TE-ML 01E/02E/16P/01L/02D/02L/16K/08
- Excellent frictional characteristics with carbon, sinter bronze and molybdenum synchronizers provides improved shift quality andextends component life.
- Reduced cost of maintenance due to extended drain intervals.
- Excellent lubrication at low and high temperatures.
- Excellent protection of gearboxes against wear and corrosion due to extreme-pressure properties of oil.
- Excellent low temperature fluidity due to a high viscosity index, generating benefits during cold starts and limiting drag lossesand fuel consumption.
- Improved gear engagement.
- Excellent thermal and oxidative stability extends the life of transmission and lubricant.
- 1L, 4L, 5L, 20L, 25L, 208L