Avalanche Coolant / Antifreeze is recommended for all types of passanger cars, heavy-duty diesel, gas engines and stationary engine applications regardless of fuel type being used. Also suitable for marine cooling systems where freeze protection is needed. Mixed fleets where both light-duty and heavy-duty trucks are present.
- Designed for use in engines running EGR and SCR technologies that can increase cooling system temperatures.
- Eliminates the cost of SCAs.
- Fully compatible with other quality Organic Acid (OAT) and Nitrited Organic Acid (NOAT) heavy-duty extended life coolants.
- Non abrasiveformula can improve water pump seal life.
- Optimal hard water compatibility and reduced hard water scale.
- Provides outstanding long-term elastomer compatibility.
PERFORMANCE LEVELS: Meets and Exceeds:
• BS 6580
• ASTM D3306
• SAE J1034, J1038
• Cummins 90T8-4
• CAT ELC (EC-1)
• Detroit Diesel 7SE298
• GM 1825, 1899M, 6277M
• TMC RP329
• Freightliner 48-22880
- 1L, 4L, 5L, 20L, 25L, 208L