Avalanche G130 must be diluted with water before filling into cooling system. We recommend distilled or demineralized water for this.Depending on water hardness and quality (hardness not greater than 3.6 mmol/l), dilution with tap water is also possible. AvalancheG300 should be blended with water in a concentration amongst 33% to 60% by volume prior to infilling. The usage of a 50/50 ratio for themixture of water and Avalanche G130 is generally advisable.Analysis values of the water may not exceed the following threshold values:Water hardness: 0 – 3.6 mmol/lChloride content: max. 100 ppmSulfate content: max. 100 ppm
- Contains renewable raw materials.
- Contains no amines, nitrites and phosphates.
- Suitable for aluminium as well as cast iron engines.
- Anti-cavitation, preventing foam and the retention of air, ensuring the good performance of the pump.
- Prevents the buildup of deposits, keeping the cooling system clean.
- Extended protection
AAVALANCHE G130 FULFILLS THE FOLLOWING COOLANT STANDARDS:
AASTM D 3306
PERFORMANCE LEVELS / MEETS OR EXCEEDS:
Volkswagen TL-774 J (G13)
- 1L, 4L, 5L, 20L, 25L, 208L