Avalanche G480 must be diluted with water before filling into cooling system. We recommend distilled water for this. Depending on water hardness and quality (hardness not greater than 3.6 mmol/l), dilution with tap water is also possible. Avalanche G400 should be blended with water in a concentration amongst 33% to 60% by volume prior to infilling. The usage of a 50/50 ratio for the mixture of water and Avalanche G4800 is generally advisable.
Analysis values of the water may not exceed the following threshold values:
Water hardness: 0 – 3.6 mmol/l
Chloride content: max. 100 ppm
Sulfate content: max. 100 ppm
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Outstanding corrosion protection.
- Contains no amines, nitrites or phosphates.
- Universal application at passenger cars and commercial vehicles as well if a silicate based coolant is required.
- Anti-cavitation, preventing foam and the retention of air, ensuring the good performance of the pump.
- Prevents the buildup of deposits, keeping the cooling system clean.
- Long life service product.
AAVALANCHE G480 FULFILLS THE FOLLOWING COOLANT STANDARDS:
AS 2108-2004, ASTM D 3306, ASTM D 4985, BS6580:2010, CUNA NC 956-16, AFNOR NFR 15-601, JIS K 2234:2206, PN-C 40007:2000, SAE J1034, ÖNORM V 5123, SANS 1251:2005 and China GB 29743-2013
PERFORMANCE LEVELS / MEETS OR EXCEEDS:
Audi TL 774-C, BMW GS 94000, Deutz TR-0199-99-1115, Deutz DQC CA-14, MAN 324 NF, MB 325.0, MB 325.2, MB-326.0 (Ready Mix), MTU MTL 5048, Opel B 040 0240, Seat TL 774-C,Skoda TL 774-C, VW TL 774-C, Volvo Trucks TR 1286083, Voith Turbo 172.00225010
- 1L, 4L, 5L, 20L, 25L, 208L