Avalanche G300 must be diluted with water before filling into cooling system. We recommend distilled water for this. Depending on waterhardness and quality (hardness not greater than 3.6 mmol/l), dilution with tap water is also possible. Avalanche G300 should be blendedwith water in a concentration amongst 33% to 60% by volume prior to infilling. The usage of a 50/50 ratio for the mixture of water andAvalanche G300 is generally advisable.Analysis values of the water may not exceed the following threshold values:Water hardness: 0 – 3.6 mmol/lChloride content: max. 100 ppmSulfate content: max. 100 ppm
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Perfect for engines, cylinder heads and radiators made from aluminium.
- Contains no amines, nitrites, phosphates or silicates.
- Universal usability (passenger cars, truck and stationary engines).
- Anti-cavitation, preventing foam and the retention of air, ensuring the good performance of the pump.
- Prevents the buildup of deposits, keeping the cooling system clean.
- Long life service product
AAVALANCHE G400 FULFILLS THE FOLLOWING COOLANT STANDARDS:
AS 2108-2004, ASTM D 3306, ASTM D 4985, BS6580:2010, CUNA NC 956-16, AFNOR NFR 15-601, JIS K 2234:2206, PN-C 40007:2000, SAEJ1034, ÖNORM V 5123, SANS 1251:2005 and China GB 29743-2013
PERFORMANCE LEVELS / MEETS OR EXCEEDS:
Audi TL 774-D/F, Bentley TL 774-D/F, DAF MAT 74002, Deutz DQC CB-14, Ferrari (> 2010), Lamborghini TL 774-D/F, MAN 324 SNF, MB325.3, MB 326.3 (Ready Mix)), Mini LC-07, MTU MTL 5048, Porsche TL 774-D/F, Seat TL 774-D/F, MB 326.3 (Ready Mix), Skoda TL 774-D/F,Volkswagen VW TL 774-D/F, TOYOTA TSK 2601G-8A, GM 6277M, PSA B71 5110, FORD WSS-M97B44-D.
- 1L, 4L, 5L, 20L, 25L, 208L