STOP 3 is high quality synthetic brake and clutch fluids conforming to the DOT3 specifications and are based on polyglycol type fluids that is a general standard used in worldwide automotive brake equipment. The product is blended with special additives that prevent fluid oxidation, rust and the swelling of the piston seals used in conventional brake systems.
- For use in applications requiring disc, drum and anti-skid braking systems used in vehicles requiring DOT 3.
- FMVSS 116 DOT 3
- ISO 4925 (Class 3)
- SAE J 1703
- High wet boiling point
- Excellent low temperature stability
- Good temperature viscosity performance Excellent corrosion protection
- Compatibility with different rubber seals
- Excellent thermal stability
- 1L, 4L, 5L, 20L, 25L, 208L
Get Your Instant Quote