Vector HD are synthetic PAO based gear oils designed to provide outstanding protectionin industrial gear systems. It contain an advanced additive system designed to provideexcellent protection against scuffing as well as a high level of resistance against micropitting fatigue. Vector HD are designed for use in a wide range of applications, including:reduction gearboxes, direct drives, angle drives, chain drives, gear couplings,hoist/winch gearboxes, screw feeder gearboxes, travel gearboxes, swing gearboxes,turret heads, workheads, centralised circulation systems.
ISO VG Grades:
- Typical applications include: Modern, highly loaded gearboxes used in the paper, steel, oil, textile, lumber and cement industries where gear protection and optimum oil life are required.
- US STEEL 224
- AGMA 250.04
- DAVID BROWN TABLE E 2E-9E
- Superb protection from micropitting fatigue wear as well as high resistance to traditional scuffing wear
- Excellent resistance to degradation at high temperatures
- High viscosity index
- Excellent resistance to rust and corrosion
- Excellent shear stability
- Excellent seal compatibility
Get Your Instant Quote