Torque HVLP hydraulic oils provide excellent high temperature performance, highdegree of shear stability and oxidation resistance. These oils are formulated to have ahigh viscosity index and a low pour point for use over a wider temperature range. Theyprovide excellent wear protection and thermal stability at high temperatures tominimize deposit formation and provide long service life. They protect hydraulic systemcomponents against rust and corrosion.
ISO VG Grades:
- For mobile and static hydraulic applications of industrial and other equipment. Hydraulic cranes and lifts, loaders, reach trucks, forklifts, excavators, dumpers, loading ramps, and tailboards. Sometimes recommended for: hydraulic systems of metalworking machines, or circulation systems of industrial machinery.
- DIN 51524-3 (HVLP)
- DIN 51524-2 (HM)
- Excellent demulsibility
- Very good corrosion protection to steel
- Good corrosion protection to copper
- High ageing stability / high oxidation stability
- Good AW wear protection
- Very good hydrolytic stability
- Excellent filtration behaviour (dry, wet)
- Low foaming
- Excellent air release
Get Your Instant Quote