Lubrex MGO are mineral oil based gear oils having sulphur phosphorus chemistry. Theseoils demonstrate improved thermal stability and oxidation resistance over conventionallead-naphthenate oils. They have good demulsibility characteristics, low foamingtendency and provide rust and corrosion protection to metal surfaces.
MGO oils are recommended for all types of enclosed gear drives with circulation or splash lubrication systems. These oils are particularly recommended for gear sets working under heavy or shock load conditions. These oils can be used in systems involving gears, plain bearings, roller bearings and sliding surfaces. They are also suitable for chain drives, sprockets, flexible couplings, palin and rolling element bearings employing splash, circulation and spray lubrication systems.
AGMA Standard 250.04
ASLE standard G-315, G-1000, G-1500, and G-2150
US Steel requirements NO. 222 and 224
Cincinnati Milacron (P-63, P-76, P-77, P-74, P-59 and P-35)
Features & Benefits:
- Have reduced tendency to foam
- Provide high load carrying ability
- Ensure excellent wear protection
- Ensure long service life since they have good oxidation and thermal stability
- Minimize the formation of sludge and deposits, even at high bulk oil temperatures
- Ensure ready separation from water due to good demulsibility property
- Protect metals against rust and corrosion
- 1L, 4L, 5L, 20L, 25L, 208L
Get Your Instant Quote