Optimus L 100-M3 grease is based on lithium 12-Hydroxystearate soap and high-quality mineral base oil. The grease contains antioxidants, rust and corrosion inhibitors, extreme pressure, and anti-wear additives. The addition of molybdenum disulfide is providing extra protection against wear and shock loads. This grease contains 3% of Molybdenum disulfide.
- The operating temperature range is from -20°C to 120°C
- The presence of moly provides additional protection against wear
- Excellent load-carrying capacity
- Good resistance against water
- Good mechanical stability
- Good corrosion protection
Optimus L 100-M3 grease is a multi-purpose grease suitable for a wide range of applications. It can be applied to lubrication points found on dozers, scrapers, earthmovers, cranes, shovels, rollers, combines, and cotton pickers. These lubrication points include most types of antifriction bearing arrangements from plain sleeve-types to rolling element bearings, as well as bushings and other sliding surface or pivot point.