Avalanche LTC-18 is a superior engine coolant concentrate developed to fulfill the latest requirements of most high performance engines and provides an extended service life up to 5 years or 250.000 km. This Si-OAT formulation incorporates state-of-the-art organic acid technology in an ethylene glycol base for excellent protection of all cooling system components and metals including aluminum. Avalanche LTC-18 is free of phosphates, nitrites, amines and borates.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Outstanding corrosion protection
- Contains no amines, nitrites or phosphates
- Excellent antifoaming properties.
- Anti-cavitation, preventing retention of air, ensuring the good performance of the pump.
- Prevents the buildup of deposits, keeping the cooling system clean.
- Long life service product
PERFORMANCE LEVELS / MEETS OR EXCEEDS:
BMW LC-18, Cummins CES 14603, CES 14439, CUNA NC 956-16, Deutz DQC CC-14, GB 29743-2013, JIS K 2234:2006, ONORM V 5123 PN-C40007:2000, SANS 1251:2005, ASTM D3306, ASTM D4985, ASTM D6210, AS 2108-2004, BS 6580:2010
Avalanche LTC-18 is suitable for latest engines of BMW, MINI & Rolls-Royce and others. When concentrate diluted 50% with water, it protects modern engine components from winter freezing and summer boiling.