Avalanche P-OAT is a phosphated organic acid technology (phosphated OAT); which is known as HOAT (hybrid organic acid technology) in the US market. Avalanche P-OAT is suitable for all Asian vehicles using “blue” Antifreeze/Coolant. Avalanche P-OAT does not contain any silicate, borate, nitrite, or amine additives. Do not mix with other coolants (especially silicated coolants), as this may cause gel formation and clog the radiator.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Outstanding corrosion protection
- Contains no amines, nitrites or phosphates
- Universal application at passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
- Anti-cavitation, preventing foam and the retention of air, ensuring the good performance of the pump.
- Prevents the buildup of deposits, keeping the cooling system clean.
- Long life service product
PERFORMANCE LEVELS / MEETS OR EXCEEDS:
- ASTM D-3306
Avalanche P-OAT is a Pre-Diluted antifreeze for Asian vehicle applications in water-cooled engines. It contains phosphates and organic salts to protect all materials used in cooling systems for Asian vehicles. Avalanche P-OAT is mixable with all phosphated OATs