Chainsaw Oil is specifically developed for the lubrication of chain and guide bars of modern chainsaws. It’s designed to protect the chain and bar of all types of chainsaws against wear, rust and corrosion. Chainsaw Oil has good low temperature flow properties which makes it suitable for outside applications even during the winter season. Chainsaw Oil keeps chains sharper for longer and its tacky formula stops it being flung off the chain during operation. It also ensures that the oil feeds at the correct ratio to reduce wastage.
- Good adherence to metal surfaces.
- Excellent protection against wear, rust and corrosion.
- Low pour point.
- Ensures flow ability even at low operating temperatures for higher efficiency.
- Stays well in place on saw chains and guide bars and ensures optimum component lifetime.
- Contribution toward increased chain and guide bar life and reduced maintenance costs as wear related failures are reduced.
Chainsaw Oil can be used in hand-held or machine operated chain saws as specified by the manufacturer. It is suitable for lubrication of chains, slide ways and guides in industrial applications, where a lubricant with good adherence, protection against wear, rust and corrosion and a low pour point is required.. It is suitable for Black & Decker, Dolmar, Echo, Hitachi, Homelite, Honda, Husqvarna, Jonsered, John Deere, Kawasaki, Komatsu, Makita, McCulloch MTD Oleo-Mac Ozito, Poulan Ryobi, Shindaiwa, Stihl, Talon, Tanaka, Briggs & Stratton, Oregon, Craftsman, Yukon, Partner, EFCO, Skil, Bosch, Redmax Earthquake, Wuhan, Olympyc, Delshine, Duramark and many others makes.