Drive Plus is a high-performance ATF with reduced viscosity based on the most advanced additives and a special base oil composition made of HC synthetic oils and fully synthetic poly-alpha-olefins (PAO). It is developed specifically for use in modern 6/8/9-speed automatic transmissions in SUV, mid-size and luxury vehicles.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Adapted friction coefficient behaviour for spontaneous and sporty shifting operations
- Prevention of friction vibrations in a reliable manner, thus providing maximum comfort
- Excellent friction coefficient stability over the entire service interval
- Reduced viscosity for better fuel efficiency
- Excellent shifting characteristics at low temperatures
- The best wear protection properties for reliable operation and the longest service life
- Highest oxidation and ageing stability due to a special base oil composition made of HC synthetic and fully synthetic PAO base oils
- Minimal tendency to foam
- Reliable protection against corrosion, wear, sludge accumulation and adhesion
- Neutral behaviour towards gasket materials
- Miscible and compatible with other ATF of the same specification. However, in order to exploit the full product benefits of HIGHTEC ATF 9008, a complete oil change is strongly recommended.
PERFORMANCE LEVELS: Meets and Exceeds:
- Chrysler 68157995AA
- BMW 83 22 2 152 426/83 22 2 305 397 (BMW L12108)/83
- 22 2 289 720 (ATF3+)
- Fiat 9.55550-AV5
- Honda ATF-Type 3.1
- Jaguar 02JDE 26444
- Land Rover LR023288
- VW G 060 162/G 055 540
- ZF S671 090 312
Drive Plus has been adapted to the special requirements of modern 6/8/9-speed automatic transmissions in high-performance SUV and vehicles from the upper mid-range and luxury class. Its specific friction coefficient level ensures the slip-free transmission of very high torques, thus making spontaneous and sporty shifting operations possible without compromising comfort. In so doing, its excellent friction coefficient stability guarantees unvarying shifting performance over the entire service interval.