Drivemax ATF+4 automatic transmission fluid is designed for use in most types of Japanese, Korean, and Chrysler vehicles that require ATF+4 or prior specifications. This product offers excellent low temperature and improved anti-shudder properties. Drivemax ATF +4 is recommended for use in all transmissions, hydraulic systems, and power steering units manufactured by American, European, Korean, Japanese and other manufactures from around the world specifying Chrysler ATF+4, ATF+3 or ATF+2 type fluids.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Excellent flow properties at low start-up temperatures and high operating temperatures
- Improved shift performance and vehicle drivability/improved shudder performance
- Good viscosity stability
- Excellent oxidation stability, less fluid breakdown in high-temperature service
- Dependable protection against rust and corrosion
- Provides more assured wear protection for maximum transmission/transaxle life
- Engineered with superior base oils to ensure superb low and high temperature performance
PERFORMANCE LEVELS: Meets and Exceeds:
- Chrysler ATF+4® Requirements
- Chrysler MS-9602
- Automatic transmissions specially formulated for Chrysler vehicles, including Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle and certain Jeeps, that require a fluid meeting ATF+4 specification.
- Mitsubishi and Hyundai applications where an MS-9602 type fluid is specified.
- Services that specify a ATF+, ATF+2 and ATF+3 type fluid, including certain manual transmissions, transfer cases and power
steering units (1999 and later).