Moto Pro Dot 4 Brake Fluid is made from high molecular weight polyalkylene glycol ethers and borate esters, to give a high boiling point fluid of DOT 4 quality. The formulation has been developed in a way that the vapour lock point can be sustained at a higher level than conventional glycol ether-based fluids during the service life of the product. It contains inhibitors to prevent the corrosion of metallic brake components and to reduce oxidation at increased temperatures.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Excellent elastomer compatibility.
- Assures a high degree of lubricating action on all moving components in the hydraulic brake circuit.
- Extremely high wet and dry boiling points.
- Excellent viscosity/temperature properties.
- Excellent braking response due to high boiling point of fluid.
- Highest thermal stability.
PERFORMANCE LEVEL: Meets and Exceeds:
- FMVSS 116 DOT 3 and DOT 4
- SAE J 1703 and J 1704
- ISO 4925 (Classes 3 & 4)
- JIS K 2233
Moto Pro Dot 4 Brake Fluid can be used for vehicles with anti-lock (ABS) braking systems, and hydraulic clutch systems requiring conventional fluids. Moto Pro Dot 4 Brake Fluid is recommended for passenger cars, commercial road transport, off-highway vehicles, agricultural tractors and motorcycles requiring DOT 4, SAE J1704 or ISO 4925 Class 4 fluid. Moto Pro Dot 4 Brake Fluid is miscible and compatible with high-quality DOT 3 and DOT 4 brake fluids. The optimal period of use for this brake fluid is, however, only ensured when it is used alone. It is recommended that the brake fluid be changed in accordance with the specifications from the vehicle manufacturer.