Optimus Knitting Oil is especially designed for applications in knitting industry. Blended with high quality, highly refined base oils and improved anti-wear additives to meet the advanced requirements of knitting industry in terms of high speed and temperatures. The oil has good oxidation stability and provides long life to machine components. It provides excellent lubrication as well as offers complete removability from fabric during most scouring processes. It is compatible with all conventional sealing materials, rubber and plastic components.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Complete water washability significantly reduces incidents of oil staining and spotting of fabrics.
- Extreme-pressure and anti-wear properties afford excellent lubrication for the projectile circuit.
- Good compatibility with brake shoes, GS sight glasses, and all original equipment elastomers used in Sulzer weaving machines.
- For lubrication of needles, sinkers and cam boxes
- For all applications on hosiery, circular and flat knitting machines