Optimus Knitting Oil serves its purpose specifically in the knitting industry. It is prepared in combination with improved fine quality base oils and better anti-wear additives in order to come up to the standards of the advanced knitting industry. As the lubricant has got good oxidation stability, thanks to which it grants prolonged life to the machine parts. It can be used within all conventional sewing equipment.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Complete water washability significantly reduces incidents of oil staining and spotting of fabrics.
- Extreme-pressure and anti-wear properties afford excellent lubrication for the projectile circuit.
- Good compatibility with brake shoes, GS sight glasses, and all original equipment elastomers used in Sulzer weaving machines.
- For lubrication of needles, sinkers and cam boxes
- For all applications on hosiery, circular and flat knitting machines