OPTIMUS SPINDLE OIL
SAE Viscosity Grade
20L, 25L, 208L
Optimus Spindle Oil is a lubricant with low viscosity that is produced using supreme quality mineral oil. It has also been added with oxidation and rust resisting agents. It boosts operation in the textile industry and is used in machinery working at high speed as well as in automated machine tools. It possesses the ability to avoid thickening of oil and keep it efficient for longer periods of time.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Anti-wear additives protect bearing surfaces from wear when increasing load and temperature can cause breakdown of oil film.
- Oxidation inhibitors help prevent formation of damaging deposits and varnish at elevated temperatures.
- Effective rust and corrosion inhibitors protect equipment under humid operating conditions.
- Highly refined base oils and effective oxidation inhibitors provide excellent resistance to degradation and thickening of oil.
- Improves equipment life and provides increased precision long-term.
- Textile machine spinning frame spindles.
- Automated machine tools requiring low viscosity oil.
- High speed, lightly loaded spindles, or where the use of higher viscosity oils leads to unacceptably high temperatures.
- Lightly loaded high speed industrial machine bearings.
- Industrial circulating oil systems requiring low viscosity oil.
- Hydraulic systems where lower viscosity, anti-wear fluids are recommended.
- Precision grinders, lathes, jig borers and tracer mechanisms.