Lubrex’s Stop 4 is a completely synthetic brake oil based on polyalkylene glycol ethers and borate esters with a high boiling point. Stop 4 is a very versatile brake oil, suitable for use in ABS systems as well as hydraulic clutch systems in cars, commercial vehicles, off-road vehicles, agricultural vehicles and motorcycles. Stop 4 has an exceptionally high thermal stability as well as exceptional compatibility with seals and excellent thermal and viscous properties. Stop 4 can also be used when mixed with other Dot-3 and Dot-4 brake oils.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Excellent elastomer compatibility
- Assures a high degree of lubricating action on all moving components in the hydraulic brake circuit
- Extremely high wet and dry boiling points
- Excellent viscosity/temperature properties
- Excellent braking response due to high boiling point of fluid
- Highest thermal stability
PERFORMANCE LEVELS / MEETS OR EXCEEDS:
- FMVSS 116 DOT 3 and DOT 4
- SAE J 1703 and J 1704
- ISO 4925 (Classes 3 & 4)
- JIS K 2233
Can be used for vehicles with anti-lock (ABS) braking systems, hydraulic clutch systems requiring conventional fluids. STOP 4 is recommended for passenger cars, commercial road transport, off-highway vehicles, agricultural tractors and motorcycles requiring DOT 4, SAE J1704 or ISO 4925 Class 4 fluid. STOP 4 is miscible and compatible with high-quality DOT 3 and DOT 4 brake fluids. The optimal period of use for this brake fluid is, however, only ensured when it is used alone. It is recommended that the brake fluid be changed in accordance with the specifications from the vehicle manufacturer.