API Performance Level
1L, 4L, 5L, 20L, 25L, 208L
Torque 10W is a heavy-duty on and off-highway hydraulic oil that is recommended for applications where SAE 10W grade oil is recommended. It is a high-performance hydraulic oil formulated from advanced base oils and a balanced additive system designed to satisfy a wide range of heavy-duty hydraulic equipment requirements. It provides excellent anti-wear protection, oxidation, and corrosion inhibition, as well as foam and aeration suppression.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Maximum hydraulic pump protection in on- and offhighway heavy-duty hydraulic applications
- Excellent antiwear protection, oxidation, and corrosion inhibition, as well as foam and aeration suppression\
- Wide temperature range performance
- Good protection against oil thickening
- Good protection against varnish and oil degradation
PERFORMANCE LEVELS: Meets and Exceeds:
- Vickers 35VQ25
- Caterpillar TO-2
Torque 10W is recommended for heavy-duty on- and off-highway mobile hydraulic systems where an SAE 10W viscosity grade is specified. Pump applications require an Eaton-Vickers 35VQ25A hydraulic oil. Hydraulic systems containing gears and bearings where good antiwear properties are required. On and off-highway industries including trucking, construction, mining, quarrying, and agriculture. Hydraulic systems and components are used in conjunction with equipment from leading American, European, and Japanese manufacturers.