Vector HD are synthetic PAO based gear oils designed to provide outstanding protection in industrial gear systems. They contain an advanced additive system designed to provide excellent protection against scuffing as well as a high level of resistance against micro pitting fatigue. Vector HD oils are designed for use in a wide range of applications including: reduction gearboxes, direct drives, angle drives, chain drives, gear couplings, hoist/winch gearboxes, screw feeder gearboxes, travel gearboxes, swing gearboxes, turret heads, workheads, and centralised circulation systems.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Superb protection from micropitting fatigue wear as well as high resistance to traditional scuffing wear
- Excellent resistance to degradation at high temperatures
- High viscosity index
- Excellent resistance to rust and corrosion
- Excellent shear stability
- Excellent seal compatibility
PERFORMANCE LEVELS: Meets and Exceeds:
- US STEEL 224
- AGMA 250.04
- DAVID BROWN TABLE E 2E-9E
Vector HD’s typical applications include: modern, highly loaded gearboxes used in the paper, steel, oil, textile, lumber and cement industries where gear protection and optimum oil life are required.