Comprol Syn is a full synthetic, non-detergent, ashless, non-zinc containing anti-wear, rust and oxidation inhibited premium quality oil that is specially formulated to satisfy the lubrication needs of oil flooded rotary vane and rotary screw compressors, screw type and reciprocating air compressors, pumps, vacuum pumps and blowers. Comprol Syn is blended from the highest quality hydro-finished polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic base fluids available.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Exceptional anti-wear protection
- Extended bearing life
- Enhanced thermal & oxidation stability
- Superior hydrolytic stability
- Excellent demulsibility characteristics
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection
- Excellent anti-foaming and air release properties
- Reduced sludge, varnish and deposit formation
PERFORMANCE LEVELS: Meets and Exceeds Performance requirements of:
- Joy, Ingersoll Rand, Quincy, Kaeser, Worthington
- Atlas Copco, Gardner Denver and Sullair
- ISO-L-DAC, ISO-L-DAJ, ISO-L-DVA, ISO-L-DVD
It meets lubrication needs of oil flooded rotary vane and rotary screw compressors, screw type and reciprocating air compressors, pumps, vacuum pumps and blowers.