Lubrex Marine 1230 and 1240 are high performance trunk piston engine oils for medium speed marine and industrial type trunk piston engines operating on low Sulphur distillate fuel (Sulphur upto 1.0%). They are blended using solvent-refined high viscosity index paraffin mineral base oils with chemical additive which provide effective alkalinity, wear resistance, detergency and dispersancy.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Improved anti wear properties, reduces ring & liner wear
- Reduces port and under crown deposits
- Cleaner engine operation
- Increased protection against cylinder and bearing wear
- Outstanding thermal & oxidation stability extend periods between inspection & overhauling
- Controls black sludge deposits thus increasing oil filter life and reduces cleaning frequencies
- Excellent TBN retention with low oil consumption
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS: Meets and Exceeds:
- API CF
Recommended for crankcase lubrication in medium-speed marine type diesel engines. They also be used to separate bearing lubrication
and piston cooling of large crosshead type engine under severe service conditions at appropriate viscosity grades.