Lubrex Marine SO 630 and SO 640 are premium quality multi-purpose system oils designed, primarily for low-speed, crosshead marine diesel engines operating on residual fuels. They are alkaline oils giving the highest levels of protection in a wide variety of engine and shipboard applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability
- Excellent dispercancy
- Good Alkalinity
- Good water shedding properties
- Excellent resistance to corrosion.
- Crankcase System of low speed, crosshead, and marine diesel engines operating on residual fuel
- Main and Auxiliary trunk piston diesel engines burning distillate fuels
- Geared transmission
- Oil Lubricated Stern tubes
- Variable Pitch propellers
- Deck Machinery
- Other ancillary equipment requiring an SAE 30 or 40 Oil