Lubrex MCL is a range of alkaline marine cylinder lubricants for all low-speed, marine two-stroke diesel engines, including low-sulphur applications, highly rated large bore engines and engines at optimized feed rates.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability and detergency
- Excellent deposit control
- Allows operation at optimized feed rates
- Excellent Anti-wear properties
- Reduced liner and ring wear
- Extended time between overhauls
MEETS OR EXCEEDS:
- MAN Diesel & Turbo, MHI-MME and Wärtsilä, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
Lubrex MCL is a range of high quality cylinder lubricants for low speed marine diesel crosshead engines running on residual fuel. The
total alkaline content of the cylinder lubricant has to match the sulphur content in the fuel and it might be necessary to adjust feed rate
accordingly. Lubrex MCL 25 is used for slow-speed engines running on ECA fuels below 0.1% sulphur. Lubrex MCL 40 & 50 is optimized for low sulphur fuel with sulphur content up to <2% wt. Lubrex MCL 70 & 100 are optimized for fuel with sulphur content >1.5%.