Rave X-Trem is a premium quality fully synthetic engine oil blended from a unique combination of severely hydro-finished polyalphaolefin (PAO) base fluids and a highly stable ester to reduce friction and wear, increase engine efficiency and extend engine life in all types of gasoline engines and light diesel-powered passenger cars including those that are naturally aspirated, turbo-charged or super- charged. The unique synthetic formula ensures outstanding oil film resistance at very high temperature, for maximum horsepower and torque output. Rave X-Trem contains extra zinc to protect engines with flat tappet cams and possesses outstanding thermal stability in the most demanding driving conditions.
- Special anti-wear additive package for ultimate wear protection.
- Excellent cold cranking and oil pumpability at low temperatures.
- Enhanced film strength and shear stability at high operating temperatures.
- Excellent defoaming properties for better lubrication.
- Superior detergency and dispercency to control the formation of deposits, sludge and varnish.
Rave X-Trem is suitable for use in 4, 6 & 8+ cylinder, multi cam, multi-valve including VVT, naturally aspirated, super-charged & turbocharged engines operating on a wide range of engine rpm. It is recommended for high performance competition vehicles running in circuit & drag racing, rallying, drifting, hill climb and targa. It is also suitable for use in four-stroke motorcycles with wet clutches and meets JASO MA. It is NOT suitable for use in diesel engines fitted with a DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).