Shift Syn-Trans is a heavy-duty synthetic manual transmission fluid specially formulated for extended drain and severe service operations. It is designed for year-round lubrication of manual transmissions and provides outstanding high-temperature performance, oxidation stability, wear protection and corrosion control.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Excellent load carrying and anti-wear performance
- Extended drain capabilities.
- Optimized thermal and oxidation stability.
- High viscosity index and outstanding low-temperature fluidity.
- Compatible with a wide range of seal elastomers.
- Excellent viscosity retention, which contributes to system protection throughout the fluid’s service life.
- Improved friction reduction properties
Shift Syn-Trans is recommended for heavy duty manual transmissions where extended service intervals are required, including commercial line haul, vocational, off-road and bus applications. Not recommended for hypoid gear applications in differentials and final drivers where API GL-5, MIL-PRF-2105E or SAE J2360 lubricants are specified.