Shift Ultra FE is a fully synthetic fluid developed specifically to meet ZF extended drain intervals requirements (540.000 km) and is recommended for use in all ZF commercial manual and automated gearboxes, whether synchronized or non- synchronized, running under the most severe conditions of load, speed and temperature. It can be recommended in other manual transmissions requiring API GL-4 and is particularly suitable for severe applications where loads and temperatures are higher.
- Excellent frictional characteristics with carbon, sinter bronze and molybdenum synchronizers provides improved shift quality and extends component life.
- Reduced cost of maintenance due to extended drain intervals.
- Excellent lubrication at low and high temperatures.
- Excellent protection of gearboxes against wear and corrosion due to extreme-pressure properties of oil.
- Excellent low temperature fluidity due to a high viscosity index, generating benefits during cold starts and limiting drag losses and fuel consumption.
- Improved gear engagement.
- Excellent thermal and oxidative stability extends the life of transmission and lubricant.
Shift Ultra FE is specifically developed for all ZF gearboxes with or without Intarder allowing a drain interval up to 540.000 km. This lubricant is particularly suited for latest ZF gearboxes with Carbon synchronization (ZF TE-ML 01E) and for ZF gearboxes with Molybdenum synchronization (ZF TE-ML 02E). Shift Ultra FE 75W-80 meets the requirements of VOLVO 97307 (Drain interval up to 400.000 km), MAN 341 type Z5 (Drain interval up to 500.000 km) with or without Intarder, Retarder application VOITH CLASS C, MAN 341 type VR and MB 235.28. Shift Ultra FE is also suitable for extended drain intervals on gearboxes of commercial vehicles from Renault Trucks, DAF, Iveco and for all commercial vehicles equipped with manual and automated gearboxes and any application requiring an API GL-4 level of performance.