Velocity Specific B71 2312 is a high performance reduced SAPS formula specially designed for recent vehicles of PSA group (Peugeot and Citroën) equipped with diesel engines “BlueHDI” SCR (Selective Catalystic Reduction) requiring lubricant meeting B71 2312 specification. It also meets the requirements of EURO 4, EURO 5 and EURO 6 pollution control standards and maintains the efficiency of the car exhaust Emission Reduction Systems in both diesel and gasoline powered automobiles. Fully synthetic base provides excellent thermal stability and wear protection and it prevents the formation of varnish and sludge to preserve the engine cleanliness.
- Low SAPS formulation helps to prolong the life and maintains the efficiency of the Emission Reduction Systems in both Diesel and Gasoline powered engines.
- Help achieve fuel economy.
- Improved cold flow properties.
- Offers the best possible protection in its category against wear and clogging.
- Reduced environmental impact.
Velocity Specific B71 2312 is recommended for all Peugeot “BlueHDi” diesel engines and Citroën equipped with SCR systems.The B71 2312 specification also covers the specifications of the majority of gasoline engines and PSA – Peugeot Citroën HDi FAP Diesel engines.