Velocity Specific RN17 FE is a high-tech, low-friction engine oil specifically designed for RENAULT vehicles (Renault, Dacia, Samsung) fitted with gasoline and diesel engines requiring a Renault RN17 FE specification lubricant. The Mid-SAPS technology, in combination with unique low-friction properties, reduces fuel consumption and, thus minimizes pollutant emissions. The reduced levels of Sulfated Ash, Phosphorous and Sulphur of Velocity Specific RN17 FE protects and extends lifetime of modern after-treatment systems such as DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter), SCR (Selective Catalyst Reduction) and GPF (Gasoline Particulate Filter).
- Reduces the hydrodynamic friction of the oil, resulting in fuel savings.
- Extremely high ageing resistance, durability and robustness
- Reduced SAPS levels protect and extend lifetime of modern after treatment systems such as DPF, SCR and GPF.
- High thermal stability prevents varnish and sludge formation.
- Excellent cold flow properties.
Velocity Specific RN17 FE is specifically designed for some RENAULT vehicles (Renault, Dacia, Samsung) marketed since 2018, requiring Renault RN17 FE performance level oil. The RN17 FE standard is not backward compatible to any other Renault standards such as RN0700, RN0710, RN0720, RN17 or RN17 RSA