Lubrex Marine 2030 and 2040 are high-performance trunk piston engine oils for medium-speed marine and industrial type trunk piston engines operating on low Sulphur distillate fuel. They are blended using solvent-refined high viscosity index paraffin mineral base oils with chemical additive which provide effective alkalinity, wear resistance, detergency and dispersancy.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Improved anti wear properties, reduces ring & liner wear
- Reduces port and under crown deposits
- Cleaner engine operation
- Increased protection against cylinder and bearing wear
- Outstanding thermal & oxidation stability extend periods between inspection & overhauling
- Controls black sludge deposits thus increasing oil filter life and reduces cleaning frequencies
- Excellent TBN retention with low oil consumption
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS: Meets and Exceeds:
- API CF
Recommended for crankcase lubrication in medium-speed marine type diesel engines. They also be used to separate bearing lubrication
and piston cooling of large crosshead type engine under severe service conditions at appropriate viscosity grades.