Marine 2030 and 2040 are premium high-performance fluids that have been developed for use as lubricants in medium speed trunk piston engines. Lubrex’s Marine 2030 and 2040 fluids are manufactured using mineral base oils that have a high viscosity index and chemical additives for improved performance, better cleansing properties and alkalinity. These lubricants endure a long time, are consumed slowly and help to limit the formation of debris and impurities like sludge while reducing wear and tear in engines that run on ≤ 1.0% Sulphur fuels. At appropriate viscosity and severe running conditions, bearing lubrication and piston cooling of large crosshead engines can also be separated by these fluids.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Improved anti wear properties, reduces ring & liner wear
- Reduces port and under crown deposits
- Cleaner engine operation
- Increased protection against cylinder and bearing wear
- Outstanding thermal & oxidation stability extend periods between inspection & overhauling
- Controls black sludge deposits thus increasing oil filter life and reduces cleaning frequencies
- Excellent TBN retention with low oil consumption
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS: Meets and Exceeds:
- API CF
Recommended for crankcase lubrication in medium-speed marine type diesel engines. They also be used to separate bearing lubrication
and piston cooling of large crosshead type engine under severe service conditions at appropriate viscosity grades.