Optimus HT Synthetic Chain Oil is an ester-based, high-temperature chain oil specifically formulated for the lubrication of all drives, transport chains and bearings running continuously at temperatures up to 230°C and up to 280°C for short periods. The oil is formulated from a combination of synthetic esters and a special antioxidant package which ensures the highest performance in terms of thermal stability, low-evaporation loss and minimal deposit formation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Wide operating temperature range +10°C to +230°C continuous (+280°C short periods).
- Special antioxidant combination gives longer wet film life with lower deposit and varnish formation.
- The low evaporation rate of the product gives extended re-lubrication intervals and good in use economy.
- Outstanding extreme pressure (EP) and antiwear performance.
- Excellent frictional properties give reduced power consumption on chain drive units.
- Excellent anti-wear properties at high temperature gives reduced wear and longer chain life.
- Low fuming provides a clean and safe working environment.
- Does not form hard carbon deposits.
- Compatible with most ester based fluids.
Optimus HT Synthetic Chain Oil is has been specifically designed for applications such as textile stenters, drying machines, paint stoving
ovens, bakery ovens and similar high temperature chain applications