OPTIMUS HT SYNTHETIC CHAIN OIL
SAE Viscosity Grade
20L, 25L, 208L
Optimus HT Synthetic Chain Oil is a fluid that is ester based and is prepared to serve the purpose of lubrication of all types of driving operations bearing transport chains that are supposed to operate at extreme temperatures of up to 230 and 280 Celsius within very short period. It is able to retain a safe environment due to its low fuming characteristics.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Wide operating temperature range +10°C to +230°C continuous (+280°C short periods).
- Special antioxidant combination gives longer wet film life with lower deposit and varnish formation.
- The low evaporation rate of the product gives extended re-lubrication intervals and good in use economy.
- Outstanding extreme pressure (EP) and antiwear performance.
- Excellent frictional properties give reduced power consumption on chain drive units.
- Excellent anti-wear properties at high temperature gives reduced wear and longer chain life.
- Low fuming provides a clean and safe working environment.
- Does not form hard carbon deposits.
- Compatible with most ester based fluids.
Optimus HT Synthetic Chain Oil is has been specifically designed for applications such as textile stenters, drying machines, paint stoving
ovens, bakery ovens and similar high temperature chain applications