Optimus Spindle Oil is low-viscosity, spindle bearing oil formulated from highly refined mineral oil, anti-wear agents and rust and oxidation inhibitors. Designed for the lubrication of high-speed textile machines and automated machine tools, it is also used in some critical hydraulic, circulation systems and air line oilers where the appropriate viscosity grade is selected.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Anti-wear additives protect bearing surfaces from wear when increasing load and temperature can cause breakdown of oil film.
- Oxidation inhibitors help prevent formation of damaging deposits and varnish at elevated temperatures.
- Effective rust and corrosion inhibitors protect equipment under humid operating conditions.
- Highly refined base oils and effective oxidation inhibitors provide excellent resistance to degradation and thickening of oil.
- Improves equipment life and provides increased precision long-term.
- Textile machine spinning frame spindles.
- Automated machine tools requiring low viscosity oil.
- High speed, lightly loaded spindles, or where the use of higher viscosity oils leads to unacceptably high temperatures.
- Lightly loaded high speed industrial machine bearings.
- Industrial circulating oil systems requiring low viscosity oil.
- Hydraulic systems where lower viscosity, anti-wear fluids are recommended.
- Precision grinders, lathes, jig borers and tracer mechanisms.