Optimus Turbine Oil is a lubricant specifically designed for use in steam and gas turbine applications. It is formulated with hydrotreated base oil and a combination of zinc-free ashless additives which offers good oxidation stability and corrosion protection along with good demulsibility, antifoaming and air-release properties.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Good oxidation stability prolonging the service life of the oil and increasing service intervals.
- Good air release properties protect against air entrainment and ensure optimum oil film thickness.
- Good antifoaming properties avoid the buildup of foam, and reduce oil leakage from the system.
- Good water separation properties ensure that any water contamination can be easily separated from the oil, protecting equipment against rusting and corrosion and extending oil life.
- Anti-rust and corrosion prevention properties.
- DIN 51515 TEIL 1 (L-TD), TEIL 2 (L-TG)
- TLV 901304, TLV 901305
- MIL-L-17672 D
- BRITISH STANDARD BS 489
- GENERAL ELECTRIC GEK 32568 A
- GENERAL ELECTRIC GEK 32568 C
- CEGB STANDARD 207001
- BROWN BOVERI HTGD 90117
- U.S. STEEL 120
- WESTINGHOUSE ELECTRIC CORP. TURBINE OIL SPEC
- ALSTOM HTGD 90117 V0001 S
- SOLAR ES 9 224 REQUIREMENTS FOR GAS TURBINE OILS CLASS II (ISO VG 32)
It is used in stationary gas turbines, steam turbines and also in electrical or in driven by steam machines, such as generators, compressors, pumps and gearboxes. It can also be used for lubrication of hydraulic systems, compressors, gear transmissions, bearings and other industrial applications.