RACE 4T NANO MAX
API Performance Level
SAE Viscosity Grade
1L, 4L, 5L, 20L, 25L, 208L
Race 4T Nano Max is a high quality engine oil designed for four-stroke motorcycles. The unique synthetic blend of 4T Nano MAX motorcycle formulation enables it to offer advantages beyond conventional motorcycle oils of similar viscosities. It offers excellent flow characteristics at low temperatures to help reduce engine wear at start-up, and provide outstanding resistance to oxidation and volatilization at high temperatures, both of which degrade the oil. Race 4T Nano MAX protects the engine, clutch, gears and allows the best functionality of these three critical parts of the motorcycle.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Outstanding protection against wear of engine and transmission components
- Exceptional thermal stability
- Outstanding wet clutch protection for maximum power transfer and smooth shifting
- Maximizes power and acceleration
- Excellent shear stability
- Added protection against harmful deposits
- JASO MA2
PERFORMANCE LEVELS: Meets and Exceeds:
- API SM
Race 4T Max is designed primarily for on-road, high-performance, 4-cycle sport bikes, however, it may be used in other types of on and off-road, 4-cycle motorcycles. Race 4T MAX will also help provide excellent performance in motorcycle engines that are designed with a common engine/transmission lubrication system or where the engine lubrication system is separate from the transmission system.